Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reflection after 11 tools

Wow, finally finished. Very challenging, exciting, intense, painful to learn, and very motivating. I wish I have done more. Please leave these steps accessible because there is so much to review, to reinforce and to learn. Some of the staff was foreign to me. What are the ones I am interested in? The ones that were very difficult. It is my fault. I tried to do it on my own. My friends were wiser, they attended the assitance inservices.

No doubt, education is evolving, and we need to evolve with it too and accept changes. What am I going to apply? everything. I am going to begin with the easy ones such as the ones in step 10, then I will move to the others. Hopefully, technology is also available to the kindergarten students. I am not talking about just computers, I am talking about the other gadgets that students need to be exposed as well as I. Thanks for this exciting trip. It was very exhausting, but very exciting. Uff, fewww, I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment